Make An Appointment
The London Norwich Spine team are ready to take your call and book your appointment with renowned spinal surgeon Mr Am Rai, today.
Make An Appointment
Get a FREE telephone consultation with one of our spinal team,or just call us with any questions you may have.
Call Us: 01603 505063
- No GP referral necessary
- No waiting, immediate appointments
- 5 star patient centric care
Mr Rai is an experienced NHS spinal consultant who understands that many people need a quick spinal opinion but cannot afford private care. He offers free appointments to those who cannot afford to self-fund, so that they can be diagnosed and referred for NHS treatment as soon as possible. Please call us to discuss your options.
Prefer To Book Online?
Please complete the following information and we will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment time. We will contact you within 12hrs of your request to advise you. You can use our MyDiagnosis tool to diagnose the cause of your symptoms.
Referrall and Consultation
London Norwich Spine Clinic is a leading private spinal clinic, with world-leading specialists and facilities, who expertly treat a wide range of spinal conditions with comprehensive rehabilitation, ensuring patients regain their quality of life.
- World-leading specialists and facilities.
- Expert diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of spinal conditions.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation to help you regain your strength, flexibility, and mobility.
- Personalised care and support throughout your journey.
Mr Am Rai
Mr. Am Rai is a renowned spinal surgeon with over 30 years of experience. He is a super specialist in treatment of spinal stenosis in the ageing population.He has developed keyhole/minimal access surgical techniques that allows faster recovery and reduced stay in hospital after Lumbar and cervical disc surgery, spinal stenosis, Complex scoliosis and kyphosis surgery, cervical reconstruction with emphasis disc replacement and motion preservation. He has meticulously collected his surgical data and has published his results and proposed a predictive tool to assess outcome after spinal surgery.
His guiding purpose is to heal bodies and minds, and bring people back to their previous vitality and well-being. Mr Am Rai has treated over 30,000 patients and has consistently received five-star feedback.About Us
Mr Am Rai
Spinal Consultant and LNS Founder
BM, FRCS, FRSC Orth
Past President, British Association of Spine Surgeons
Mr Rai acted quickly in regards to my back problems and made me feel at ease with the treatment plan. On the day of the operation, I received first class treatment and care.Private Patient, Spire Norwich18th September 2023iWantGreatCare.org
Our clinics are conveniently located in London and Norwich. They offer state-of-the-art facilities and use the latest techniques and technologies in spinal care. The clinics are dedicated to providing outstanding treatment and aftercare.Discover Our Clinics
If you are suffering from pain in your back, leg, neck or arm, or a spinal condition that has been diagnosed, you may be considering a private consultation with a specialist. This can be a great way to get a prompt diagnosis and expert advice fast treatment for your individual needs.
What To Expect During Your Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will:
- Discuss your medical history and current symptoms in detail
- Perform a physical examination of your back
- Review any previous imaging or test results you may have
- Discuss their initial diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Undertake diagnostic tests
If necessary, we may recommend further diagnostic tests to confirm the diagnosis or to assess the severity of your condition. This may include imaging tests such as MRI, CT scans or dynamic X-ray.
There are a wide range of treatment options available for back pain, depending on the underlying cause and severity of your symptoms. We will discuss the best options for you and help you to develop a personalised treatment plan.
Why choose a private consultation?
There are a number of benefits to choosing a private consultation for your back pain:
- Prompt diagnosis and treatment: You can usually book a private consultation within a few days, and you will often be able to receive a diagnosis and start treatment on the same day.
- Expert care: Private specialists are highly qualified and experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of back pain.
- Personalised treatment plans: Your specialist will take the time to understand your individual needs and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
- Choice of treatment: Private specialists offer a wide range of treatment options, including both non-surgical and surgical treatments.
- FREE telephone consultation with a member of the team.
Seeking a Second Opinion
If you have already seen a doctor or other healthcare professional for your back pain, but you are not sure about their diagnosis or treatment recommendations, you may want to seek a second opinion from a private specialist. This can give you peace of mind and help you to make the best decision about your care.
Preparation for your consultation
To help you prepare for your consultation, it is helpful to:
- Write down your symptoms and medical history, including any previous treatments you have received
- Bring a list of any medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications and supplements
- If possible, bring any previous imaging or test results you may have
At London Norwich Spine, our vision is to provide proven spinal treatments that restore quality of life, with the confidence of exceptional expertise in your care.